here comes the second part of my Venice travel series. I sincerely hope part one got you excited to schedule a trip to this beautiful city. In case it did not, well, I have a feeling this second part of my Venice travel guide is even more beautiful. In the last two pictures, I took, I was even able to catch the sunlight. Looking at them makes me incredibly happy. Overall, I so appreciate having the opportunity to take small trips here and there. Those trips seem just so valuable and always add quite some experience to my plate.
But let’s get straight to the second part of must-dos when you are in Venice. However, before we get into them, if you have not read the first part of the series, I would highly recommend it.
What’s on your must-do list:
- Visit the incredible Guggenheim Museum and take a look at the gorgeous collection that Peggy Guggenheim has collected. Additionally, taking a step outside onto the terrace of the museum is definitely a must since from there you just have the most stunning few onto the main canal.
- Close to the museum, you will find the Punta Della Dogana, a sharp edge of Venice and a perfect point to look out onto the water and surrounding isles.
- Get your hands on either dairy or none-dairy ice cream at Gelatoteca Suso. They offer the most amazing plant-based options and in general have an outstanding selection of natural flavours.
- Visit the Ponte Dei Sospiri and watch all the lovers kiss while passing the bridge in their gondolas or be one of the gondola passengers and have your own kiss under the bridge.
- Take a combined trip to Murano and Burano to watch the glass blowing procedure and wander through alleys lined by the most colourful buildings.
These are all my Venice travel tips. If you have any questions, do not be hesitant to ask me. Other than that, I hope you are having a great week and like me are slowly learning to cope with the icy temperatures again. Well, I must say the constant rain here in the Netherlands is as always the worst. However, I don’t mind it as long as I am enjoying hot chocolates and oatmeals cuddled up in blankets but getting all soaked on my way to University is just not as much fun. For now, enjoy the flood of pictures.