here you go. Your weekly digest on everything fashion & lifestyle related. The Edit is all yours.
In today’s The Edit #6: PFW, magnesium, gluten & eating healthy, don’t salt my game, ballet inspiration…
- Paris Fashion Week happened. Can I say that I generally view Chriselle Lim as the best dressed? I genuinely adore her style and would love to steal her wardrobe on various occasions. I wouldn’t have thought otherwise but her PFW looks blew me away once again. Hence, it is simply too convenient that she put all her looks together into an outfit post. You might want to take a look and get your healthy dose of fashion inspiration.
- On the note of skincare, I read an uber interesting article talking about magnesium. Apparently, magnesium shields the skin against free radicals. It also aids against inflammation and therefore works as a treatment for acne. Lastly, it helps to maintain the moisture level of the skin. I guess I need to look into which of the products on my beauty cupboard are already containing this versatile ingredient and use those more regularly. Hint: I obviously know by reading the article that my Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm is on of those magic products.
- One of my favorite articles on nutrition recently talks about gluten and eating healthy in a wonderfully sensible way. The article touches upon real facts and issues. Hence, the registered dietitian talks about the issues of buying products labeled gluten-free without checking the ingredients list and simply assuming it to be the healthier choice. It also talks about the fact that gluten-free shouldn’t be misused for weight loss reasons. Lastly, the dietitian writes about the confusion around clean eating and gluten-free diets.
- A podcast I am currently obsessed with, is the podcast Don’t Salt My Game by Laura Thomas. Again, it is mostly about nutrition. I just love the humor of Laura, her expertise, her way of stripping everything down to bare facts and the focus on evidence-based nutritional information. So, if you want to educate yourself on real nutrition, I can highly recommend you to have a listen.
- The past week Saskia from Naturally Sassy posted her dancing video, which was previously only available on Instagram, onto her YouTube channel. It is honestly my favorite video to watch, to make me feel good and get inspired. The music combined with her incredible moves simply leaves me uber motivated and happy. Check it out and let me know if it has the same effect on you.