Happy Sunday! Have a read through The Edit #25 and find a collection of my favourite media consumed over the past week. I’ve got you covered in everything fashion and lifestyle related. So, if you find yourself relaxing on a sofa or just having a casual evening and are in need for some additional content, here you’ve got everything you need to be occupied for a while. Enjoy.
In today’s The Edit #25: BFW SS18 Fashion Trends, Jane Birkin, Astrology, Winter scarfs, Chocolate Mousse…
- The Read: With Berlin Fashion Week being over, it feels only right to educate my self by reading an entire article summarising the trends spotted on the runway. My current internship or rather the working hours did not allow for a trip to Berlin. However, Masha Sedgwick got one covered with a beautiful trend overview. Have a look at the BFW SS18 Fashion Trends and get inspired.
- The Watch: When I watched this gem a couple of days ago, I knew I had to mention it in The Edit. I’ve just recently told you about my appreciation for the content of Violet Grey. Hence, I was majorly excited to discover the newest video, featuring Violet whilst creating a Jane Birkin inspired look. Yet, again the video is so beautifully filmed and such a joy to watch. In the end, the filming style is what really wins me over. Well, it might also be the French attitude present throughout the entire video.
- The Listen: Another week, another podcast recommendation. This week’s favourite listen was That’s So Retrograde’s Summer Summer Summertime episode. Have a listen, if you want to stay up to date with the current astrological situation. The episode is all about working with the full moon, eclipse season, and the current alignment of the stars. The hosts and Ambi Sitham also talk about the Summer of LOVE. It is happening, girls. It is happening.
- The Must Buy: If you are a bit weird like me. I would advise you to go out to your favourite boutique and buy a Winter scarf for the upcoming season. At least that’s what I did. You could see the proof over on Instagram Stories. Let’s just insert here, that at least in Hamburg where I am currently situated, Summer hasn’t even started yet.
- The Recipe: A veggie heavy chocolate mousse? Yes, you heard that right. This one went straight onto my what to cook when I am back home list. This way I am definitely looking forward to all the incredible deliciousness and won’t be sad to leave the beautiful Hamburg for at least a while.