I am currently spending my last weekend in Hamburg before returning home for a while. Without paying too much attention to the weird rainy weather, I am having the best time with my brother who joined me for the last couple of days. We had a blast watching the musical Aladdin, having all the plant-based food (poor him, just kidding), and just strolling around the city. Well, I am leaving you for today with your weekly dose of lifestyle inspiration. Have a read through The Edit #27 and find all the important facts down below.
In today’s The Edit #27: Clean Beauty Market, Meet The Maker Interview, Sound Baths, Blue Majik, Quinoa Sweet Potato Raisin Salad…
- The Read: I can only recommend you to read the following article. Clean beauty is truly on the rise. Moreover, we will slowly see a progression in the declaration of certain product ingredients. This is something so dear to my heart. The industry has to step up its game and it certainly will over time. Anyhow, if you want to know all about the state of the clean beauty market and what’s in it for new brands, have a read.
- The Watch: Since we are already on the topic of green beauty again, let’s continue with an interview by The Detox Market with May Lindstrom. The Meet The Maker interview truly inspired me. May Lindstrom seems to be a very interesting and lovely person. Being aware of the amount of love that is put in every single of her products, makes me love the brand even more. In addition, I was able to connect with her over the fact that she too has the most sensitive skin. This creates a feeling of safety around her products. Afterall, I am incredibly happy about her The Honey Mud mask and cleanser product. I’ve written an entire review here.
- The Listen: I truly enjoyed listening to another episode of That’s So Retrograde called Quantum Harmonix. The hosts are in an interview with Torkom Ji, a sound bath expert. My favourite part of the episode was definitely the sound bath at minute 23. It is a truly magical experience and I’ll definitely redo it again and again.
- The Must Buy: I am not sure if I’ve talked about it on here before. However, I’ve talked about it many times to my friends. I fell in love with this product called Blue Majik by E3Live which can be found all over Instagram. Hence, I truly wanted to get my hands on this blue Spirulina algae powder. Sadly, the product seems to be available in the US only. About a week ago, I stumbled across a German equivalent. It is called Magic Blue and is made by the amazing brand Pure Raw. Therefore, I am over the moon. The product is already waiting for me at my parent’s house. I truly cannot wait to make my own light blue coloured food creations.
- The Recipe: Sweet potato is my favourite food in the entire universe. Honestly, it is so versatile and delicious. I love it as sweet potato fries, with nut butter, next to coconut yoghurt, with my veggies and in salads. For the latter, I found this incredible recipe that I am about to try the upcoming week. If you follow me on Instagram, you will definitely see it pop up on my Instagram Stories. The recipe is a delicious Quinoa Sweet Potato Raisin Salad creation by Deliciously Ella. Perfect for summer, if you ask me.