I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. Hereby, I am leaving you with a new dose of inspiration and information to start smoothly into the upcoming week. Have a read through The Edit #22 and immerse yourself in the field of fashion & lifestyle.
In today’s The Edit #22: Carbs are your friend, Ibiza Vibes, Nutrition obsessed, Lipstick Affection, Coconut Chia Pudding…
- The Read: Have you noticed that everywhere we look, we get told different diet myths and nutritional approaches. These days, I feel constantly surrounded by this low-fat diet craziness. Therefore, I am super glad when stumbling across articles like the one by Sportluxe talking about the reasons why you should have carbs in your diet. Seriously, carbs are not the evil, nor is fat or protein. At last, carbs give you energy, aid brain function, weight loss (think fibre), and contribute to a better mood. Please, don’t fear any vital macronutrients without doing your research first.
- The Watch: Are you up for a portion of summer vibes? Well, I was definitely up for some feel-good content. You won’t believe it but it is raining on a constant basis over here in Hamburg. Therefore, summer tunes and ocean images are more than welcome. In addition, I love getting some holiday wear inspiration because this makes me think that my holidays aren’t so far anymore. So, thank you, Josie, for this beautiful Ibiza Outfit Diary.
- The Listen: I am really interested in the nutritional information provided by Kelly Leveque. Hence, I am already looking forward to getting her book when it is published the following week. This woman has such a beautiful and healthy food philosophy. Even though I do not share all her approaches, I definitely highly value her medical background and current nutritional education. In synch with her book launch, Kelly also was on two of my favourite podcasts. So, have a listen here and here to learn more about Kelly’s food philosophy and health tips.
- The Must Buy: You might have seen it on Instagram already and on my Stories as well. I fell for a lipstick and now I finally got my hands on it. If you are looking for a beautifully fresh summer colour, look no further and get your hands on the pretty pale red colour called Affection by Kjaer Weis. In addition, the brand is all natural, so what are you waiting for?
- The Recipe: This week, I wanted to switch up my usual overnight oats or sweet potato jar lunch. So, I referred to a jar of chia pudding. I did not have chia pudding in quite a while for no obvious reason but oh my was it delicious. Here, is the recipe for the coconut chia pudding I recreated. It was super creamy and delicious. Definitely, a must try.